I know that technically I am a mommy. But to me I am not a mommy, i am mere teen using that "super power" (thats what its called according to my mom) So before we get to meee, (since this blog is pretty much me me me me me) i wanna talk about MY MOM. Ready ? Lets Go.
16 Some odd years ago, my mom was a pretty cool person. And then she had me, and then she got even better. NOOO, im just kidding. I made her insane.
My mom although she may not look like me. (see picture below) I love my mom all the same, because she is one unique mom. I mean my mom who would rap in the car while in the Drive thru at KFC, one mom who is not only my friend on FB but my friends are her friend, and they like actually like her. Sometimes me and mom do have these minor quarrels but most of the time its because i would like her to just yell at me. I mean she didnt quite lecture me when i told her i pregnant, i probably cried and called myself a horrible child more than she did. My mom is the coolest mom on the planet.
So my mom may not cook and she also may not be that great of a navigator, but we do go on some great adventures.
My mom, shes not quite strict, shes not the best cook, and she cant quite sew. But to me my is perfect.
So anyways, i dont consider myself to be a mommy for mothers day because my kid is not here yet. Comment on it


You are a mommy Cera, even though it seems less present because she isn't in your arms but every day you have already made sacrifices for the well being of your child. Your hopefully take your prenatals every day, you decided (even if it wasn't an option to you) to not get an abortion or adoption, you are making a sacrifice to change how people look at you to take care of your soon to be baby girl. Just because you aren't changing diapers or feeding her every 2-4 hours doesn't mean your any less of a mother than I am. You are an amazing mom for taking care of her in your tummy, yes Cera you already are a wonderful mommy just like yours.
ReplyDelete