Calling Pancakes burritos.
Forgetting my birthday.
Wondering whose cellphone is on my bed (mine obviously)
It seems like the mythical pregnancy brain has cast its spell upon me. I forget words that are soo simple, buisness math looks like freaking klingon jargon, and remembering what month it is is EXTREMELY HARD, espicially when your callendar says APRIL.
These day its getting increasingly hard to talk, to walk, and to just be normal for 5 minutes. This morning for my mothers birthday i attempted to make her a heart pancake for breakfast. The pan is hot, the mix is mixed, i got my spatual ready anddddd..... i forgot what a heart looked like. So i think to myself, well i know what this is. I just dont know it right now, but once i put the batter in the pan, ill know. Did i know? NOPE! I just made some weird shape, flipped it, called it a heart and gave it to her. I love my mommy dearest because she loves and probably could see what i attempted to make, she still ate it.
Honest truth here, i would not have. Because it looked like a paraplegic tried to make that pancake.
How long is this gunna last, because sometimes ill forget what im talking about and i wont be saying anything. I wonder if that means that my child is like killing brain cells or if i should REALLY stop dying my hair. I don't know, my brain is a work in progress. Like a kindergarden construction zone.
No comments:
Post a Comment