Hi.
How do i say this?
Umm...
I'm pregnant.
[Fade to black]
Hi. My name is Charlie ( no not really but am I really gunna tell you my real name? no). And i am Americas downfall, America's litte disappointment. I'm a pregnant teen.
How did this start?
Well when two people love eachother really much....
You know the story.
This is blog about a semi-normal teen who just so happens to be pregnant, there will be Videos and Pictures, and lots and lots of letters and text.
I'm not one of those girls off of MTV, no im not a crazy partying drinking teen mom, NOOOO am i in no way one of those teens who have issues with the daddy and her parents (considering i only have one) and are constantly boo-hooing over something stupid, (although i do randomly boo-hoo every now and then cause i have no clue whats going on with my body).
Nope, i'm just a regular teen, i sit on my couch, i eat, i go to school, I hang out with my boyfriend.
Oh yeah, i'm still with the father. ☺ [+1 teen mommy point for me]
Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment