Theres many things i wanna do when im done being pregnant, and most of them are fairly simple. Like nothing BIG. No, why would i want to do something drastic after being pregnant? Thats just weird.
I first, obviously want to have my old size back, 0-3 ish. Because if i have to buy another size 9 i am going to explode. The first time i bought fives i was barely fitting them and even that made me want to tear up a little, i miss my cute little curves that i once had in my bathing suit, mostly because i have like a boyish body figure, minus the wonderful inherited asset. But no after that just little things, that ive been wanting to that just had to be put on hold for a while.
The first thing is to get new tops for my dermal hip piercings. So far i have been lucky to where my skin has not grown over them, because i clean them probably 4 times a day, its almost religious and obsessive, i swear, so i havent had to take them out, but i havent had different tops since i got them. I even think that my mom has forgotten that they are there. What has happened though is they have moved slightly inward, but that is just because my skin has expanded and they grow with my skin so once i start thinning back out they will move back to their place. I dont know i was thinking little gemmy ones or maybe a unicorn. IDK this site i go on to look at them, since dermal piercing tops are like EXTREMELY RARE to find in your average hot topic or local piercing supply.
Speaking of piercings ive been really really contemplating getting my belly button pierced. I just think it would look cute if i had a little trio. Not like the flashy dangly ones that are crazy, nope just the little basic one. I was talking to my boyfriend about this, and he gave me this weird look and asked me if i was "obsessed or something" because if I do eventually get all the piercings i want which is only 3 more (my belly, my nose and i want dermals on my back dimples) id have a total of 4 which is only 2 more than he has, but 3 of mine would be hidden so id really only have 1 that people would know about.
Getting my permit. Since i'll be graduating early, ya know why not have my permit also
And finally, I just wanna go to disneyland.
No comments:
Post a Comment