Monday, May 21, 2012

Fat Mode

When I was skinny there was nothing more id love to do than eat. Not cause I was hungry i or anything I just like the taste of food and I had the metabolism to pursue this hobby. Now not so much. I'm more aware that I'm eating.

I know eating is supposed to be good for the baby, and that she can taste what i can taste, which makes me want her to expierience alllllllllllll the flavors of the world but, what about me? I know it is a selfish-ish question to ask but, when she comes out, i still have that weight on me. And i dont want to instantanously go back to my original size (00 [: ) but i was never the best with excersizing. So i'm having this internal conflict with myself thinking "remember you have to eat to feed the baby too", which is okay when you add like peanut butter toast or peanut butter english muffin to your cereal for breakfast (not actually IN the cereal but WITH IT) because its that tiny extra for the baby. But then when youre at your like 5th bowl of cereal, who is REALLY feeding who? Plus i'm 7 months now, and she all up in my back and that makes it extremely hard to waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle, not walk. Walking is way to hard, espicially when you cant see your feet and you have an extreme hatred for bugs and sharp objects in your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment